**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Labyrinth of Legends

DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
a4kqk7a2s55j.png

Finished my 3rd run of LOL this morning and I noticed a few things:

1) Agent Venom is still bugged, the incinerate timer in that fight activates when dexterity activates. His enigmatic node description says it activates when someone lands an attack.

2) AI champion rating seems to affect champion abilities. My 4/55 duped Dr. Voodoo has stacked 10+ loas in arena against r5 5* champions in less than 30 seconds but couldn't stack much more than 5 against LOL Agent Venom despite multiple rounds of 200-300 hit combos. If this is intentional the community would likely appreciate this feature being made public.

3) Maestro seems to activate his more unfair buffs when tech champions start the fight with low health. I revived 4 times against him, three times I used a level 2 revive without healing and he activated regeneration, power gain, and power gain. First and last rounds against him I started the fight with close to full health and he only activated attack buffs.

4) Cyclops OG is rough without 4/55+ Stark Spidey. Same for Agent Venom without 4/55+ Iceman, Void, or Red Hulk.

5) LOL could be explored with spending $0. Might sound crazy after hearing some players spend $1,000s on exploring it but get enough revives from alliance quest milestones and grind ROL enough for potions and it's definitely doable.

6) Looking forward to Kabam announcing the next legends event quest.

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    LoL has been done by plenty of free to play players. Just save a lot of units and go for it. That’s what I did with my first path and will be what I do with each of my paths, not spending a single coin on this game anymore
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    LoL has been done by plenty of free to play players. Just save a lot of units and go for it. That’s what I did with my first path and will be what I do with each of my paths, not spending a single coin on this game anymore

I meant to say units, not $. First path took 1,200-1,300 units on top of my saved items, second path took 0 units, and third path took 1,100-1,200 units on top of my saved items. Not too many difficult fights left after going through Agent Venom, Groot, Vision OG, Juggernaut, Cyclops OG, and Rhino on my recent path.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Just did my first path, planned on just using saved stuff, but ended up spending a little. good info here!