**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mysterio Ablities and Specials

XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
Mysterio would be an awesome character in the contest. Here are my synergy's, abilities, and special moves.

Abilities:
Invincibility: Just like The Hood
Mystical Evade: Mysterio's gas makes him teleport for a specific amount of time.
Any other?

Synergy's:
Any Spider-Man: Arch enemy
Spider-Man Villain's: Allies
The Hood: Special Effects Artist

Strong attack: When Mysterio blocks, he can charge a buff like Gambit does to a max of 10 charges. When he releases a strong attack, the opponent gets a random buff of the following: Armor Break, Degenerating, Life Steal, Etc.
Each charge he does strengthens the attack of the strong attack and the amount of buffs on him. Maximum amount of buffs is 5.
I don't know.

1st Special: Mysterio Punches the opponent twice, throws down a gas bomb thing, then teleports forward and kicks the opponent.
He gets the Mystical Evade buff for 10-15 seconds.

2nd Special: Mysterio shoots the opponent with magic gas balls 4 times, becomes invisible, then gains three charge buffs for his strong attack.

3rd Special: Mysterio walks up to the opponent, shooting them with 3 shots of magic. Then he transforms into 5 mysterios, surrounding the opponent. the opponent does not know what to do, and mysterio shoots a lazer that hits the opponent three times. This has a chance of giving the opponent degeneration for 10 seconds?

Hey WarKong!

That's my review for Mysterio! Post in the comments and tell me what you agree and disagree about this post! Thanks for reading summoners!

Comments