**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Next batch of 5* 15k group featured will include? Next 6* release date?

The next batch of the 15k 5* group featured should include who? Do we know? Also, do we know when the next batch of 6*'s will be released?

Comments

• Options
    MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    I would like to know as well.
    I am hanging onto my 6* shards until the pool gets a little more attractive.

Same. And maybe by that time have 3 or 4 tries for a decent pull
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    No one knows anything for both
  • Options
    xyphr3xyphr3 Posts: 22
    I am sure someone knows. I am sure they have decided most of them by now. This was the announcement....

The crystal will be updated every 3 months, and will include a pool of 18 curated Champions, and the last 6 Featured Champions. After 3 months, 18 new Champions will fill the Basic pool, and the next 6 Champions will become the Featured Champions. For example, the first Featured Champion crystal will go live on February 13th, and will feature Thor (Ragnarok), Hela, Taskmaster, MODOK, Sentry and Void, plus 18 other Champions.

This does mean that if a new Champion is introduced shortly before a refresh, they will be added fairly quickly, while a Champion introduced just after may take a while to show up. There is always going to be a minimum of 2 weeks before a Champion is added to the 5-Star Featured Hero Crystal, so if a Champ is released just before the Crystal is refreshed, then they will be waiting until the next one to be added.

Guess what I am wondering is...what champs will we miss in this featured crystal. So if the last featured crystal were thor ragnorock, Hela, Taskmaster, MODOK, sentry and Void....that means we miss all the champs before that....morningstar, medusa, mephisto, ...and the current ones (sentinal, sabertooth, and bishop) + the three new ones should be in there. So the other 12 will be randoms of everyone else? Just want to know who the randoms are and who the next 3 could be?!
  • Options
    xyphr3xyphr3 Posts: 22
    And I completely forgot about Hulk Rags and Killmonger...will those be missed then since we should have 6 new ones since them?
  • Options
    IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    xyphr3 wrote: »
    And I completely forgot about Hulk Rags and Killmonger...will those be missed then since we should have 6 new ones since them?

KM.Hulk Rags.Sential.Bishop.Sabertooth and whoever gonna be released on april 12th are the new 6 who will be in next month reset batch but for the other 18 it can be same as the current one...its up to them to decide who are the 18

my guess april 19th will be reset
  • Options
    Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    the way these new trash featured crystals work is 3 months after a champ is released it get put in the pool with a bunch of basic champs and thats where ya get hulk rags when he rolls back around into it Medusa will likely be in a basic pool with these champs in the future
  • Options
    SperaSpera Posts: 152
    @Dr_Brown you are not completely correct
    xyphr3 wrote: »

This does mean that if a new Champion is introduced shortly before a refresh, they will be added fairly quickly, while a Champion introduced just after may take a while to show up. There is always going to be a minimum of 2 weeks before a Champion is added to the 5-Star Featured Hero Crystal, so if a Champ is released just before the Crystal is refreshed, then they will be waiting until the next one to be added.