**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I upgrade 4* Unstoppable Colossus

I'm currently on level 29 and have about 5 (unawakened) 3-star champs and just, by sheer luck, opened a 4* Unstoppable Colossus. I've been waiting for the chance to get a 4 star for a while (I don't ever spend any money in mcoc, so I'm doing it the slower way), and am wondering if he's worth using ISO on or if I should just focus more on my 3 star Vision, Mephisto, Nebula, Spider-man and Gamora?

Comments

• SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    You can probably get him alittle higher and use him but no need to go past rank 3 probably unawakened. I imagine at your level having a bleed immune champ wouldn't mean much also.

You could focus on the Vision and Mephisto for now also, until you get better 4 stars, those will help greatly in progress.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    He's a decent champ for a newer player given that he has bleed immunity. But there are several mystic champs and probably even a few 3* that would serve you a lot better to rank up at this point.