**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 5 chapter 4 camera

ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
Any of you that have explored 5.4 100% or are working on it, have you accidentally done an already finished path? I have 1 and 2 done 100%. On level 2 I was worried that I may accidentally take the wrong portal to the third section. The only way I can think of to not screw up, is work on a level 100% by using refills, so you won’t forget what paths you’ve done.

Am I the only one that doesn’t like the camera thing? I’m aware of all the maps online showing every champ, but I did a 1 run all the way through when it was first released. So going back, I don’t remember all the paths I took.

Comments

• Options
    Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    i feel like they should have changed the camera to normal after the legends runs ended
  • Options
    IceBobbyIceBobby Posts: 109
    Just use the maps from ClanHQ and mark up the pictures as u complete paths so u won't forget what you've done already
  • Options
    Thanks @IceBobby

Seems like a bit much, but most likely what I’ll do.
  • Options
    c3dheayhyy1g.png

Thanks to the camera not moving I missed out on a delicious full energy refill 😔. I guess 5.4 is not a good place to scout for full refills 🤮