**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone have any idea what the drop rate is for the women of power crystal bundle?

FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
450 units for three crystals doesn't seem too bad, but I have no idea what the "increased" drop rates are for a 3* or 4* in these featured crystals.

Comments

• Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    No one knows next update rates are reviled tho
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'm sure it's like the regular featured crystals. Garbage drop rates.
  • Options
    I mean these types of crystal bundles aren't uncommon so there must be some kind of estimate based on past bundles, right?
  • Options
    Never mind, I found something that should be indicative. Assuming these rates are current and aren't being buffed for the update on Monday.

oqjkxj1ljcjn.png
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    The rate really depends on your gender.
    Just kidding, of course it is not. Glad you found that Kabam is saying the odd is 10% for a 4* drop per crystal
    Even with the odd saying 10%, I wonder how many crystals I would need to pop to really get a 4* out of it.
    If I'm lucky and if the RNG God favours me, I will get it from the 1st crystal
    If I'm not lucky and if the RNG God doesn't like me, I won't get any even after popping 10
    I don't have much faith in my MCoC luck, so looks like I'll just pass
    If you are going for it, good luck and all the best! hope u get the 4* you are looking for :)
    cheers!
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    @FineDog where did you get that pic? is it already ingame?