**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Playing on two devices question

Is it possible to play on two devices at once? For example arena grinding on one while autofighting through daily quests on another? Or will this cause a problem?

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    When you log in on the second one, itll disconnect the first one from playing
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Do you mean login into the SAME ACCOUNT from 2 devices at the same time? I think not, you will get kicked out from 1 device, when u login on a 2nd device into the same account

If you have multiple accounts, u can login to each one
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Ben6_26_95 wrote: »
    Is it possible to play on two devices at once? For example arena grinding on one while autofighting through daily quests on another? Or will this cause a problem?

Yes,it will look. I,for one,Cannot comprehend the same account,doing two different things in two devices,that's gonna be account sharing and could result in permanent bans
  • Got it -- you will get disconnected. Thanks
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★

Yes,it will look. I,for one,Cannot comprehend the same account,doing two different things in two devices,that's gonna be account sharing and could result in permanent bans

sigh.... don't spread false information
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★

Err no that's false so don't go around spreading false information if you own the account or accounts and the devices you will not get in trouble for account sharing or get banned.

As some have already mentioned you will get disconnected when you try to switch into the same account on a different device.

I have two accounts and the devices if I try to sign in it will log me out of it and log on to the other one. Same goes if you try to play two accounts on one device, switching over will log you out.