**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nebula where's the power drain?

ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
Has anyone been using nebulas special attacks and while the power drain trigger comes up onscreen there is absolutely zero power draining from the enemy I thought it was maybe just a small amount of power that she drains and is not so noticable but when I was testing it out to make sure I was filling the enemy's power to full red 3 bars and after the power drain from the special it was full red still ?

Comments

• charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    I thinks she needs shocks to power drain
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    edited March 2018
    Well... To power drain your enemy from Nebula's sp1..

First you need to build up some shock charges by holding block. She generates 1 Electroshock charge every 0.9 seconds.
    Let's say, you built 10 charges by holding her block.

Then you have to pass those Electroshock charges to the enemy by doing a well-timed block. Nebula spends all Electroshock charges to Shock her opponent.

When opponent is in shock, use sp1 to drain power. She drains 3.5% of the target’s max Power per Shock Debuff on the opponent. So... If your opponent have 10 shock debuffs, she'll drain 3.5x10 = 35% of the target’s max Power.

She also POWER LOCK her opponent (from sp1) for 1 second per active Shock Debuff on the opponent. So... If your opponent have 10 shock debuffs, she'll power lock him/her for 10 seconds.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Thanks for the explanation I just had another few fights and yeah no power drain if the shocks not applied so the sp1 just has the screen pop up power drain even when it doesn't trigger just some lazy coding from the game team 👍
  • Chadhogan said:

Thanks for the explanation I just had another few fights and yeah no power drain if the shocks not applied so the sp1 just has the screen pop up power drain even when it doesn't trigger just some lazy coding from the game team 👍

Lol that is not lazy coding , the power drain still occurs but due to shock charges being zero the potency is 0 and duration is 0