**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Still Muted

Azrael908Azrael908 Member Posts: 16
Hello, my in-game name is Azrael908... I was the Alliance Leader Of [BoB81] BandofBrothers... I jave been muted now for over a month... I don't know what I did, or where to go to get this overturned... my alliance has suffered n I had to step down as Leader, all because I got muted... and, I don't even know what I did... this is rediculous n uncalled for... I don't us profaninity in the Global chat nor do I troll the forum... I would love to know what I did so wrong to deserve this mute... I am completely isolated, and worse yet, I have to sit by and watch my alliance crumble... an alliance I n my team have worked hard to build... I am inches away from quitting this game... please respond soon, n at least tellme how I might get this overturned

Comments

• CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Guest, Member Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Hey Az, remember me?

I was in his alliance for awhile, and he was muted for a lot of it. He had to talk through other members and even join with another account sometimes. A whole spot in our alliance was wasted because the game wouldn't let him talk. Good one, Kabam. Come on, guys, give the customers a break. These issues on your part are making the game unbearable to play.
    #FixMCOC
  • Azrael908Azrael908 Member Posts: 16
    Of coarse I remember you bud lol n yeah... I been dealing with these mutes since the beginning, but never had 1 last this long... it seems as though I have a 9,999 hour mute, n don't even knsow why... I can do nothing in game to save my alliance n my alliance needs me back... thanks Crusher lol miss havin you with us bud
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Guest, Member Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Azrael908 wrote: »
    Of coarse I remember you bud lol n yeah... I been dealing with these mutes since the beginning, but never had 1 last this long... it seems as though I have a 9,999 hour mute, n don't even knsow why... I can do nothing in game to save my alliance n my alliance needs me back... thanks Crusher lol miss havin you with us bud

Yeah, I started my own alliance. I haven't had this problem, but I definitely know how it feels to get screwed over by Kabam. Check this out. It's my thread about stupid bugs on Kabam's part:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/31318#Comment_31318
  • Azrael908Azrael908 Member Posts: 16
    Lol I was reading through it... saw your name n had to read the post :) but had to post this before commenting
  • TenebrousTenebrificTenebrousTenebrific Administrator, Moderator Posts: 461
    Hi @Azrael908 I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're having with the in-game chat. There are certainly a few different reasons this could have happened, and without access to your in-game account, it's tricky for us to assist you. If you haven't yet, please contact our Support Team for further assistance, as they are able to review your account.

In the game on the home screen, please tap the grey gear icon in the top left corner. From there, tap on the button that says “Support”. Seek your question, if you’re not able to find the answer and have more questions, tap the button that states, “Need more help? Contact us” to submit a support ticket.

If you've already done so, and Support was not able to assist, please send me a private message and I'll see if there's any way further I can help!
This discussion has been closed.