**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mystic Dispersion rank 5??

I had no clue how many Mastery Cores were needed for each rank. To unlock rank 4 is 40 which at 8k loyalty chips is a ton. Thats on top of the 20 (I think) I needed to get Rank 3. I can’t even imagine what it is for rank 5...60??? Is rank 4 and 5 worth it?? Is this pretty much the sole point of loyalty crystals??

Comments

• Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    I personally stick with r4 solely because at r5 the power gain can sometimes be hectic enough where you lose some ability to control your champ (i.e. saving for sp2 but you go from 1 bar to 3 bars of power, forces you to spam specials more if you do not want sp3). R4 is still awesome enough for defense and offense.

Before you jump to r5 just make sure you get used to r4 a great deal. The difference between r4 and r5 is extremely noticeable and some fights you will be forced to sp3.
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    r5 is 80
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Rank 5 is 80 but it's too much in my opinion.
    You get to s3 far too quickly and most times s2 it's what you want
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Before you jump to r5 just make sure you get used to r4 a great deal. The difference between r4 and r5 is extremely noticeable and some fights you will be forced to sp3.

Excellent advice
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I have MD at rank 5 but I place a 5* rank 5 magik and a 5* rank 4 morningstar on defense