**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Making controls not work is not making more difficult content

Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
Just a rant but it is so old at this point in time. Day 4 and day 5 aq controls and functions like parry just come and go. Dormanu on day 4, here is my shot, almost full life rank 4 5* starlord this should be fun. Fight starts, parry, oh wait no it didn't register, 5 hits almost dead. Back up regroup, here he comes, parry, nope, dead.

2 years I have played this game. I am certain both times the timing was correct. This does not happen on days 1 to 3 where I can easily solo him. Day 4, well that's where things get harder, so now my controls don't work.

It's not just dormanu, it's every freaking fight. Is this the effect of this **** challenger rating system? Man it's just bs and needs to be fixed.

Comments

• Options
    PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    Challenger rating is the only logical explanation. My personal opinion is it has ruined the game. My guess is if they got rid of it, nearly all of generalized bugs would be gone. And let's be real. They did it so people couldn't roll new content with three stars. I would pay money to see someone beat 5.2 with three stars without challenger rating.
  • Options
    TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Parry works about 50% of the time in AQ and War. Arena seems to work fine. Since it hasn't been acknowledged it has to be a stealth change to inflict more item use.
  • Options
    username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    Challenger Rating System, is just another way, kabam abuses players.

I'm still holding out hope, kabam does away with it (I AGREE, lots of BUGS, are probably linked to this STUPID system)
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Parry works about 50% of the time in AQ and War. Arena seems to work fine. Since it hasn't been acknowledged it has to be a stealth change to inflict more item use.

It is much more present towards the later stages of aq. So much so that every aq I say this is my last but then cool down eventually only to build back up by the end of the next.

It has to be intentional as they are not addressing it but all bugs get worse as aq moves in. Ai reacts in was that are impossible for you and I. It's just a scam and a shame. The enjoyment of day 4 and 5 was the legitimate challenge not oh **** I hope that I don't get caught is some bs this fight

• Options
    My problem is when I press the power button and it doesn't register, happens all the time
  • Options
    SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Block, parry, and power button have all seemed glitchy since the last major release. There is no pattern to it. They work fine sometimes and not others.