**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Worst cosmic champ

Its_pro456talktalkIts_pro456talktalk Posts: 38
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
I m level 46 and not a huge fan of cosmic class, but I got so many of these champions in my roaster so I just wanna know which of them should I use and upgrade, which of them is the worst, plz help me!!!

NOTE---> All 4* s :|

Worst cosmic champ 40 votes

Angela (unduped)
10%
KojomaotoFoxhero007ElitehunterWaboba 4 votes
Captain marvel (duped)
22%
Buckylives2_0FingfangfoomfanesbuttersIcecold2099Saurabh27patil_Beethovensaiteja1107AkarshRayoJix 9 votes
Thor (duped)
10%
RyandoomMrbeast6000NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEXFA_Rebooted 4 votes
Hela (unduped)
20%
DaMunkMattyloSpity68buffajrIceBobbySpurgeon141927_2BPunishedshadow_lurker22 8 votes
Drax (unduped)
37%
SnakeEyes69JOHNOSA1995SaiyanINTEGRALTeddersJim0172FivesDTMelodicMetalJJGDanny_TrojanX05Next2HellNightekxdmahanmaxGyrospin14 15 votes

Comments

  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    None of them, they’re all great
  • Options
    JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    I’m so very confused.

    Why do you want us to vote for the worst champ if you want to know which champ to upgrade?

    My vote would be upgrade Thor or Angela. Or captain marvel if you need poison immunity.
  • Options
    JC_ wrote: »
    I’m so very confused.

    Why do you want us to vote for the worst champ if you want to know which champ to upgrade?

    My vote would be upgrade Thor or Angela. Or captain marvel if you need poison immunity.

    Just vote for the worst among them so that I can upgrade the best
  • Options
    I cant think of anything worse than a champ that is poison immune, can absorb energy attacks and has high dmg output.

    Lol i got that but its on my roater not the worst from the class. Anyways tnx for your support <3
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Hela (unduped)
    They're all pretty good but I had to vote for 1..they all are capable of big damage. Thor at high sig is great. I really like Angela and Captain Marvel is great. I'd say at your level Marvel might be the best option. She's very easy to use and deals big damage. Not sure if you're aware to save her specials, she hits harder the more power she has. Just a beware though her special 2 doesn't like to land for some reason. Just my thoughts anyway. Good luck.
  • Options
    DaMunk wrote: »
    They're all pretty good but I had to vote for 1..they all are capable of big damage. Thor at high sig is great. I really like Angela and Captain Marvel is great. I'd say at your level Marvel might be the best option. She's very easy to use and deals big damage. Not sure if you're aware to save her specials, she hits harder the more power she has. Just a beware though her special 2 doesn't like to land for some reason. Just my thoughts anyway. Good luck.

    Thank u for your support <3
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    They are all great, nothing to complain about them per your list. If you seriously don't like any of them, you have the freedome to sell them (not 5* of course). Once again, they are great and many of them are worth to be R5'ed as long as you have the resources. Good luck and cheeers!
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Every one of those champs is good. This sounds like a brag post on the DL.

    GTHO
  • Options
    MutantWharf8MutantWharf8 Posts: 32
    Where is the meme queen Kk
  • Options
    Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Thor (duped)
    His armor break is still good
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    you want to know who the worst is out of the top cosmic champs? Bruh the worst cosmic champs are carnage, venom and Kamala Khan. Those 5 are all great.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Thor (duped)
    Oh wait i thought it said Thor Unduped
  • Options
    shchong2 wrote: »
    They are all great, nothing to complain about them per your list. If you seriously don't like any of them, you have the freedome to sell them (not 5* of course). Once again, they are great and many of them are worth to be R5'ed as long as you have the resources. Good luck and cheeers!

    Thank u for your support <3
Sign In or Register to comment.