**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

JILT is recruiting a few skilled and active summoners

Hi there!

Do you enjoy MCOC?
Are you a skillful player?
Maybe you have completed master difficulty or even uncollected events regularly?
Yet you just can’t seem to settle in a good alliance as you are:

A working professional?
A person with family commitments?
Gets kicked out of an alliance just because you didn’t answer to a message on LINE to clear a node in AQ?

Or maybe you just can’t seem to find an organized and structured alliance since there are just hundreds of thousands of them in MCOC!

Why not take sometime to consider our alliance?

Welcome to the alliance: JitL - Light of the World

We are currently a tier 5 alliance, AW rating over 1,600, and Gold bracket AW season.

Overview of the alliance:
We are an active and growing alliance! We have strict requirements of those we allow to join only because we want the best for everyone. We are also made up of players from all walks of life, of different nations. Most of us are working professionals with families too! Rules are here for our good, so that we might have order and structure. We are an organized alliance and we strive to improve as we progress forward. In view of the profile of our members, we do not intend to end up becoming a hardcore alliance with weekly donations for high end quest maps. This is to ensure our members also spend time with their families as they enjoy this game

The values of our alliance:
1. We love to see you grow
2. We are ok to accept new players but who are willing to learn and grow with us
3. We want to teach you about this game and share all the experience we have so that you can grow with us as a family.
4. We value strong communication
5. We value following of clear instructions
6. We sacrifice for the good of one another
7. We respect the differences of people of all walks of life.

As we currently only have a few spots available, we are quite selective as to who we permit. If you are keen, do text me in game or on LINE.

In Game: J33PTHING
LINE: j33pthing

In there, you will be provided the alliance brief where you can read more about our alliance structure and governance.

Being active and LINE app is required! Uncollected members preferred but not a requirement at this time.

We are currently doing:
AQ: 44422 with weekly donations of 40,000 gold and 2,500 loyalty
AW: 222

AW - 3 rounds of 2 BGs

Some of our members are highly skillful (tier 2 standards) but remain in this alliance due to its relaxed structure.

It’s a great place for game / life balance!

Look forward to hearing from you!

Comments

• "Gets kicked out of an alliance just because you didn’t answer to a message on LINE to clear a node in AQ?"

I am looking for an ally, but then saw it's you guys, remembered i was kicked for the same quoted reason mentioned above. 😞
  • J33PTHINGJ33PTHING Posts: 29
    "Gets kicked out of an alliance just because you didn’t answer to a message on LINE to clear a node in AQ?"

I am looking for an ally, but then saw it's you guys, remembered i was kicked for the same quoted reason mentioned above. 😞

@BenFuryTheHero456 You weren't kicked. You actually left the alliance on your own for the second time.
    Also, I think any active alliance would find it unacceptable for a member to repeatedly join AQ late and use maybe 5 energy for the entire map.
    As always, we wish you the best and sorry that things didn't work out.
  • I just can't believe that "Ben fury the hero" didn't think twice before posting. If u r reading this let me get it corrected for u.
    U came back to our alliance after u left out on ur own to build up your own alliance.
    We accepted u back because u needed those good rewards we achieve as a team.
    But you turned out to be a very bit casual player after ur return.
    There was a discussion about you in our group chat.
    U surely went through all the conversations and then after the weekly SA you left on your own without any advance notice.
    U may have felt like u were being pushed but it was just your own thinking and not the intention of the Alliance.
    I feel that you messed up your relationship with our alliance.
    I still wish u keep enjoying the game brother.
  • Tokito_11 wrote: »
    I just can't believe that "Ben fury the hero" didn't think twice before posting. If u r reading this let me get it corrected for u.
    U came back to our alliance after u left out on ur own to build up your own alliance.
    We accepted u back because u needed those good rewards we achieve as a team.
    But you turned out to be a very bit casual player after ur return.
    There was a discussion about you in our group chat.
    U surely went through all the conversations and then after the weekly SA you left on your own without any advance notice.
    U may have felt like u were being pushed but it was just your own thinking and not the intention of the Alliance.
    I feel that you messed up your relationship with our alliance.
    I still wish u keep enjoying the game brother.

First of all, i just commented on the thing that was not true in the post.
    And second, you got the matter a little "twisted", it's true that i came back after sometime, but i never said that i came back for rewards, it was the members who just thought whatever they wanted to, let me remind you, YOU once gave me a "serious" advice, you told me to hand over my alliance to a friend and come back after while, remember? Tried not to make you guys feel i am selfish, so i came back. And another thing, no one can be active on the game 24×7, specially when his/her exams are going on, i personally feel real life is more important than games. And just not logging in for a few hours when you guys wanted me to can't be said "casual playing". And that "discussion" of yours was not a simple discussion, let me tell you it's called "sarcasm". Pure "criticizm". And I didn't leave without advance notice, when the matter grew almost into a big quarrel, i left with notice, ask stiky and J. And you say it's"my thinking" right? Then if it can be my thinking, why can't your members think like that. I even explained, but hey who wants to listen to a weak 152k player. I mean ofcourse it was intentional. "Gabi" and "Flaviu" and "PB" were one of those main members who wanted me to leave.
    And i didn't mess up the relationship, those members did on that very same day when they made me leave. And ofcourse i also hope you guys are enjoying the game yourselves.
  • J33PTHING wrote: »
    "Gets kicked out of an alliance just because you didn’t answer to a message on LINE to clear a node in AQ?"

@BenFuryTheHero456 You weren't kicked. You actually left the alliance on your own for the second time.
    Also, I think any active alliance would find it unacceptable for a member to repeatedly join AQ late and use maybe 5 energy for the entire map.
    As always, we wish you the best and sorry that things didn't work out.

Making someone leave intentionally is the same as "kicking", and ofcourse "PB" wanted to get me kicked, remember?
    I also wish you the best of luck on your onward journey in MCOC. I apologize for the comment if you guys found it rude, don't want to reduce your members, but i just posted what happened earlier.
  • J33PTHINGJ33PTHING Posts: 29
    All the best @BenFuryTheHero456
    Agreed that people can't be on the game 24/7. That's why it's important to find an alliance that aligns with your availability and schedule. We really do wish you the best.