**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Drop rate for uncollected daily!

Just wondering why there is no drop rate info for the uncollected daily

After months of getting them i have never gotten a 4 star from one and was just wondering what the chances of getting a 4 star out if it actually is.

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Because you don’t purchase it with units or money
  • BrandonmballouBrandonmballou Posts: 219
    You don't purchase bc or loyalty with money or units and for some reason you can see the drop rate explain
  • You dont get solo crystals with units or money yet they have the drop rates for those!

No, but you purchase them with Shards that you earn from Solo Events. Daily Crystals are not purchasable at all.
  • Quicksilver44Quicksilver44 Posts: 59
    @Kabam Miike why KABAM choose to reveal the drop rates AFTER 5 star featured crystals?
    So we will never know what it the odds of pulling a 5 star featured champ from a 5 star featured crystal I guess
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike why KABAM choose to reveal the drop rates AFTER 5 star featured crystals?
    So we will never know what it the odds of pulling a 5 star featured champ from a 5 star featured crystal I guess

They were more favourable with the old Crystals so concealing those doesn't make any sense at all. It was just a coincidence.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★

Yes we know, it was 20ish%.

It was in another thread from someone that saved a blade crystal to see the rates.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    @GroundedWisdom

Lol how did you manage to get bars? I’ve never seen you posting anything crazy on the forums.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    We demand to know the drop rates of the uncollected daily crystal or else we will boycott daily crystals! Boycott!! Boycott!! Kabam will suffer for their greed! Who's with me!? Stop buying daily crystals!

How much do daily crystals cost again? Oh... wait...
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    I hate the uncollected daily. I was able to pull a 3 star once or twice a week .. which in turn eventually got a 4 star. In uncollected i get t4cc... Whooo whoo not one 4 star and i would have formed 3 by now.