**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Morningstar-Mephisto-Blade maybe synergy bug

I was doing a quest with my new 4* I got and realized that some of my champions doesn't activate their abilities. For example my Morningstar doesn't get souls or danger sense is not activated against sentinel.

ddnztffay84z.jpg

Comments

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I have experienced the Morningstar bug, I brought her to fool around in MODOKs lab but she didn't have the persistent charge icon
  • JCPer14JCPer14 Posts: 79
    Sentinel is a villain. You need to pair him with Ghost Rider. Mephisto gives danger sense to all Mystic Champs. Ghost Rider gives danger sense to all Villains.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Maybe you can't get souls from robots?
  • dangerbludangerblu Posts: 47
    JCPer14 wrote: »
    Sentinel is a villain. You need to pair him with Ghost Rider. Mephisto gives danger sense to all Mystic Champs. Ghost Rider gives danger sense to all Villains.

Sorry my bad :smile: I forgot about it.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,768 ★★★★★
    dangerblu wrote: »
    JCPer14 wrote: »

Sorry my bad :smile: I forgot about it.

This is where reading comes in really handy.