**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bulk Opening Drop Increase.

NuHuman_2099NuHuman_2099 Posts: 543
edited March 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
So now we can see the drop rates im sure players think most of them are horrible.
Some are agreeable like a PHC... although I think an FHC should be largely improved...
So an idea i had a while back and im going to post up again...
If we open crystals by themselves 1-by-1, the drop rate should remain as is.
But if we get more crystals eg; FHC or Arena Crystal, we open 10 at a time, the drop raye should increase by 2.5% for an FHC and 0.15% for an arena crystal.
Now if we buy 50 crystals and open them in succession of 10 followed by 10 the eff3ct should stack.
Eg;
I buy 100 Arena crystals, the standard drop is 0.5%. Opening 10 makes it 1%, open another 10 immediately should increase to 1.5% and so on.
I buy 50 FHCs, drop is 2.13% so i open 10 to get a drop of 4.63% then open another 10 to increase it to 7.13% then another 10 to boost to 9.63% then the last 10 push to a 12.13% chance to pull the Featured champion.

Note; if they ever did this I do not in anyway think that Kabam would increase the drop by any more than 1%.

Comments

• ILovePoniesILovePonies Posts: 158
    Drop rates are for single crystals.. should not have a higher chance just because you buy in bulk, because the problem of the stronger get stronger is even worse.. people who want to progress and spend minimal money or units should not have a lower chance than a player who is rich and happy to buy 50 gmcs at once
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    edited March 2018
    So now we can see the drop rates im sure players think most of them are horrible.
    Some are agreeable like a PHC... although I think an FHC should be largely improved...
    So an idea i had a while back and im going to post up again...
    If we open crystals by themselves 1-by-1, the drop rate should remain as is.
    But if we get more crystals eg; FHC or Arena Crystal, we open 10 at a time, the drop raye should increase by 2.5% for an FHC and 0.15% for an arena crystal.
    Now if we buy 50 crystals and open them in succession of 10 followed by 10 the eff3ct should stack.
    Eg;
    I buy 100 Arena crystals, the standard drop is 0.5%. Opening 10 makes it 1%, open another 10 immediately should increase to 1.5% and so on.
    I buy 50 FHCs, drop is 2.13% so i open 10 to get a drop of 4.63% then open another 10 to increase it to 7.13% then another 10 to boost to 9.63% then the last 10 push to a 12.13% chance to pull the Featured champion.

Note; if they ever did this I do not in anyway think that Kabam would increase the drop by any more than 1%.

LOL it doesn't work that way. Probability of getting a certain output on a given crystal doesn't stack like that. It's for single crystal only. so, it doesn't matter if you open 10 or 1000, it's the same rate for each crystal. and I don't think they are going to change that in any form whats so ever.
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    I know the probability rates and how things function but itd be nice to see.

It'd be a big mess. Imagine how much slower the game would run to adjust to logic like what you propose.