**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can we have tier 1 alpha daily quest?

The rate we get t1a never catches up with t4b/t4cc to rank a 5*.
As 5* starting to become "main stream" and 4* not being as valuable as before(Personally I wouldn't waste any t4b or t4cc on 4* anymore unless it's a god tier champ, most of my allies share the same opinion with me).
Is there chance of considering adding t1a daily quest where we can get some frags at least?

Comments

• Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    na_ wrote: »
    The rate we get t1a never catches up with t4b/t4cc to rank a 5*.
    As 5* starting to become "main stream" and 4* not being as valuable as before(Personally I wouldn't waste any t4b or t4cc on 4* anymore unless it's a god tier champ, most of my allies share the same opinion with me).
    Is there chance of considering adding t1a daily quest where we can get some frags at least?

I don't see a problem with a daily quest to get fragments. But people on this forum will jump at you and call you names because they like it how it works now.

The thing, though, is that once they solve your alpha problem, you will have a t4b problem. I have both, but have a gold problem.

So, for you to be able to rank up all your 5 star champions, changes would be needed in the game to reward more gold, t4b and t1a. Otherwise you will go from one shortage to the other.

In my case, I have too many alphas. I was gathering gold and managed to rank up a few champions, but now i got into a new problem. I need T4CC. I have a lot of T4CC (whole) crystals to open, but I can't anymore because I reached my limit of 12 on skill. So I am trying to rank up a skill to be able to open more of those crystals to gather at least 3 mystic or 3 cosmic or whatever. And without overflowing science t4cc, as I only have 1 five star champion that is science (one in more than 33).

As you can see, you will run into another issue after getting those alphas. And the expiration date on items will not help. So, what you would need to do is

1) Never open crystals that could give you items that expire if you will not be able to use them right away.
    2) Focus on one or two champions at a time, gather the resources and rank them up.

On Kabam part, they could add this quest and they could increase the cap on items. But if the quest is anything like the t4b daily, it will probably not be very good.