**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bishop in AW defence

HershyHershy Posts: 149
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
If he gets a kill with two bars of power (SA active), does he carry it over into next defence? The description talks of carrying over in same “quest”

Also, where do you think he is best placed as a duped 4* with SA maxed

Comments

• Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Bruv… Alliance War is PVP questing

Also try Kinetic Reactors or L1 bias/enhanced.
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    Yes. He will retain it the same way morning star and mephisto retain their persistent charges
  • HershyHershy Posts: 149
    Thanks to you both. Was thinking maybe making him a mini-boss (don’t have 4 great 5* minis to use)
  • KynnyKynny Posts: 104
    I don't see him.being defense I found him to.be an easy kill in uncollected
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Kynny wrote: »
    I don't see him.being defense I found him to.be an easy kill in uncollected

What champ did you use? I cant get past him in master...gains power too quickly
  • Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    Rajuteda wrote: »
    What champ did you use? I cant get past him in master...gains power too quickly

He's actually pretty easy to play around. I solo'd him in uncollected with Stark Spidey with just using the SP1. Used AA in master as well without any issues. Just avoid using any energy damage specials as he will absorb it and gain power. Also, check out DDD channel as he has a guide to play around bishop.

• BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    Spidey stark or AA easy kill on bishop if u dont have u can also use starlord or storm

And in sabertooth easy kill not exed in 1 minute use DR. V, the spirit venom will kill him like groot because sabertooth have a lot of buff which is DR. V like it
  • AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    BrutalMira wrote: »
    Spidey stark or AA easy kill on bishop if u dont have u can also use starlord or storm

And in sabertooth easy kill not exed in 1 minute use DR. V, the spirit venom will kill him like groot because sabertooth have a lot of buff which is DR. V like it

Can passive regen buffs be nullified? I've never tried it before
  • HershyHershy Posts: 149
    Thanks. Gonna try him as a mini and see how he does
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I used ultron Sig 60 against bishop in uncollected you heal most of his special damage back and the energy damage he does after sp1.

Even with terrible fighting I've never lost to him thus far
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Ashburn wrote: »

I don't think you can nullify or convert the regeneration, which is a passive effect. However, Sabretooth also stacks Fury buffs, and (on Master/Uncollected) Energy and Physical Resistance buffs. You can slaughter him with any champ who targets buffs - Dr Voodoo, Ronan, Morningstar (SP2), Magik (SP3).

I use Ronan to one-shot Master-level Sabretooth, but I'm sure Morningstar is fun if she has a couple of souls; as she should duplicate his regeneration as well as kill him with her SP2. I haven't taken Guillotine his way; but I'm sure she'd be fun, too.

Check out this fight (not me!):

https://youtu.be/ZQsQf_HYN-M
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Ashburn wrote: »

I used magik sp3 on Sabertooth and it nulified all efects but the healings, so i switches to Vision and spammed sp2 to burn power and block healing. Archangel was great as well
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Nowadays in AW I’d say the biggest worry of a mutant node is going to be Nightcrawler. Myself, I try to bring in Iceman for most mutant fights I believe may be NC. I think placing a Bishop on any of those nodes would be a terrifying surprise. It would at least use up a lot of the 3 minute timer and not leave much room for mistakes.