Finally Made It To 100k!

I meant to post this a couple weeks ago, as now I'm at about 111K, but finally reached this feat! Here's a look at my top champs (Blade is now 5/5, GR is 4/5). I know this probably doesn't mean much to most of you, but after coming back to this game last November from a year and a half hiatus, and now finally realizing how to actually play the game, this is a big accomplishment for me. I have added one more 5* since (crappy Symbiote Spidey). ysrrq5zq5zvy.png

Comments

  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    @IronFist34, good effort, good job!!! Keep up the good work! All the best and cheers! :)
    Voted awesome for ya! :)
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 366
    shchong2 wrote: »
    @IronFist34, good effort, good job!!! Keep up the good work! All the best and cheers! :)
    Voted awesome for ya! :)

    Thanks! I also just finally got an AA 4* from buying the Xmen package. I still desperately need a 4* Iceman and would like a Medusa and stuff.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Just keep going, there will be ups and downs, take breaks when things start to feel stale and just remember that for most of us this game is a marathon
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 366
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    Just keep going, there will be ups and downs, take breaks when things start to feel stale and just remember that for most of us this game is a marathon

    Started a second account that's free-only, so it helps to keep busy! Just trying to get more 4 and 5* champs and get better to get those more often. I still get excited on 4* crystals
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    IronFist34 wrote: »
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    Just keep going, there will be ups and downs, take breaks when things start to feel stale and just remember that for most of us this game is a marathon

    Started a second account that's free-only, so it helps to keep busy! Just trying to get more 4 and 5* champs and get better to get those more often. I still get excited on 4* crystals

    I have a 2nd Account too, but I’m starting to realize that there is so much to do with one account that I may not have enough time to build it up properly.

    If MCOC has a better path for solo progression I’d keep it going, but with so much depending on Alliance play, Arena grinding and RNG, I’m not sure it’s worth it
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 366
    SKK65 wrote: »
    IronFist34 wrote: »
    shchong2 wrote: »
    @IronFist34, good effort, good job!!! Keep up the good work! All the best and cheers! :)
    Voted awesome for ya! :)

    Thanks! I also just finally got an AA 4* from buying the Xmen package. I still desperately need a 4* Iceman and would like a Medusa and stuff.
    If I can get a 4* Medusa and 4* Iceman with my luck, you can get them too. You just gotta have patience. ;)

    Patience and better playing. I joined a new alliance a couple months ago, where I'm on the bottom tier at 111k, and the wars get be 4 and 5 star shards. I get like a new 4* crystal a week now which helps! Of course, mostly junk lol
Sign In or Register to comment.