**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Does 4* Morningstar need to be awakened?

Maldroit1Maldroit1 Posts: 40
edited March 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I pulled a 4* Morningstar from a 4* crystal today. I have a 4* mystic awakening gem, so should she be awakened?

Does 4* Morningstar need to be awakened? 26 votes

Awaken her
69%
ArchieMagpie1_vg2782buffajrVision_41deadly316KhanMedinaSavio444AKTEKcolbyscipio987Thecrusher_9756issamaf80nield04EmmanuelcoastWabobaMrfox05VijayendraSzesstroyerrKM1216 18 votes
Don't awaken her
30%
Spity68Brew_SwaynedangerbluThawnimDarth_StewieSgtAnime1Next2HellCats73 8 votes

Comments

• Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Awaken her
    Depends who you have awakened as a mystic. She doesn’t have to be awakened but it improves her quite a bit
  • Maldroit1Maldroit1 Posts: 40
    I don't have any other 4* mystics awakened, and the other ones I have aren't worth awakening
  • KamGeeKamGee Posts: 47
    Save it for someone like Magik or Mephisto. Morningstar is cool n all but there’s better champs you can use an awakening gem on
  • TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    is it a mystic gem or generic?
  • TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    the last generic i had was from the compensation from kabam's screw-up aka 12.0
  • SgtAnime1SgtAnime1 Posts: 66
    Don't awaken her
    She’s very, very good awakened, but she doesn’t completely rely on it.
  • Next2HellNext2Hell Posts: 102
    Don't awaken her
    Sw?
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Don't awaken her
    Just agreeing with the general consensus here and hold it for a champ that benefits more from awakening. Magik, Witch, Mephisto. Maybe even GR...but I can't say for certain with him because he has eluded me thus far.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Don't awaken her
    Scarlet Witch would probably be your best option if you have her and a lot of mystic sig stones. Mephisto and Magik are solid options too. Morningstar is nice, but she is not someone that will radically alter your gameplay. I use her as a 5* unduped only for questing.