**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Connections Issues and AQ consequences

VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
So what's to be done about this?

Numerous alliance members were in the middle of AQ fights while this was happening resulting in champs losing half health or being KO'd. Just because the connection issue may be resolved does not mean everything is A-OK. This is day 5 of AQ and a big push for points for rewards.

Comments

• Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Please let us know what I formation is needed for documentation
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    the glory store sells potions

;)
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    the glory store sells potions

;)

No, just no.
    SlowDigz wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike permanent 30min timers

30 minute timers are not even the resolution for this. We have several alliance members who lost champs due to be kicked for this connection issue. A 30 minute timer is not going to bring those champs back.
    I suppose I shouldn't be surprised to not here any response to this. Even if I did it would be, "working as intended" or "adapt". Even better, they will take a week to decide like for the android login issue and come up with squat. If it wasn't for my alliance I'd be done with this game.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    They will probably give out more arena boost's
    Lmao!

"Sorry for the connection issues causing issues in AQ here are some arena boosts to make up for it. Be sure to use them with in 14 days."