**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quick Question

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
How good is Blade's signature ability. I am planning on buying the 4 star generic awakening gem offer to use on my 4 star blade. I will put my 16 skill signature stones into him. How good is blade's signature ability at level 17?
All feedback would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    It would be great if someone could tell me how much a rank 4 level 40 duped blade regenerates per second when holding shield. Thx!
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Somewhere around 500-600hp
  • Options
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Somewhere around 500-600hp

do you know how much he regenerates if his sig level is 20? thx btw!
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    Not much less more than likely. He regen doesn't get that much bigger with sig level. The amount of power it takes to regen gets less with higher sig level. I have a r1 4* blade at dupe level 60. He regens 209.6 hp for 35.95% of a bar of power per second. one of my ally mates has a 5/50 and its about 450 with a 25ish% per bar of power. i was a little off on my previous statement. Sig level affects the %. Rank affects the amount.
  • Options
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Not much less more than likely. He regen doesn't get that much bigger with sig level. The amount of power it takes to regen gets less with higher sig level. I have a r1 4* blade at dupe level 60. He regens 209.6 hp for 35.95% of a bar of power per second. one of my ally mates has a 5/50 and its about 450 with a 25ish% per bar of power. i was a little off on my previous statement. Sig level affects the %. Rank affects the amount.

thank you!