**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Display issue

I know the screen goes nuts if you pause and come out of the game to take a call. But this happened after I did the sp3. And no I didn't pause the fight or anything fn1llzlrcxma.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Yeah, I've had that happen recently as well. Annoying doesn't even begin to describe it.
  • Options
    Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    Thankfully this was in the easier modok lab quests. Otherwise it would've been a big issue if in aq or aw.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Hmmm .... nothing wrong, just that Cyclops is digging Magik when Phoenix is NOT around!!! :D
    Cyclops, before you do something like this to another female champs, remember this is how Jean Grey looks when she gets mad

28yhhzt5y8g1.png

Haha just kidding, definite a messed-up screen.
  • Options
    JordJord Posts: 13
    Don't think they have addressed any of these threads
  • Options
    Hey there~

I'm sorry you're experiencing this. The team is aware of this and looking into a fix. Can you please share your device information?

@Jord We've addressed this a few different times, but we're still investigating.
  • Options
    Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    Hey there~

I'm sorry you're experiencing this. The team is aware of this and looking into a fix. Can you please share your device information?

@Jord We've addressed this a few different times, but we're still investigating.

c0jgfpvt1h5m.jpg