**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW stats

DJSergyDJSergy Posts: 170 ★★
We are almost done wth the first AW season and I believe most alliances leaders and officers would agree that we need better stats showing individual performances.

With the importance of attack bonus and how big of a role it plays deciding war winners, we need to know how many attack bonus each player lost. Right now, the only way to know if a players gains full attack bonus is by literally being in game looking at AW map while they are fighting each node.

For each ayer, at least, it should show how many attack kills and how many attack bonus gain or lost.

Also, the Way the MVP stats is calculated needs to be changed to be representative of current AW scoring system. Last AW I soloed my lane, miniboss and main boss, yet another player, who lost many potential attack bonus, got the MVP.

Thanks kabam for making AW fun again, now lets improve how the stats are displayed to mae it even better!!!

Comments

• Options
    OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    War mvp is for the birds stop focusing on it and just focus on winning.
  • Options
    Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    You do know that you get MVP by getting the most exploration right? Its not even about full attacker points. Its about the most exploration. Also, in an earlier post, Kabam already explained that you have 2 chances for full attack points.

Kill on 1st try= full attacker points / Kill on 2nd Try = 2nd most attacker points / Kill on 3rd and final try = 0 Attacker points.

P.S: It doesn't even matter at times on who or who isn't an MVP; it's about doing your job and winning in war.
  • Options
    It is and it isn’t @Atticus9090

I take path 6, which is arguably one of the shorter paths and I am the mvp 9/10. It has to do with with total damage too. Because it’s a difficult path most alliances tend to stack it with higher rates champs, which lends itself to me obtaining mvp more frequently.
  • Options
    DJSergyDJSergy Posts: 170 ★★
    @Omni @Atticus9090 this post not really about MVP tho. Thats more like a P.S., we all know its an useless stat

My point is, attack bonus is the most important stat that decides win or lose in AW, yet we can’t easily track each member contribution towards it.

Was also saying that, while they at it, if they can fix the uselss MVP stat to match attack bonus contribution, that would be great.
  • Options
    HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    DJSergy wrote: »
    @Omni @Atticus9090 this post not really about MVP tho. Thats more like a P.S., we all know its an useless stat

My point is, attack bonus is the most important stat that decides win or lose in AW, yet we can’t easily track each member contribution towards it.

Was also saying that, while they at it, if they can fix the uselss MVP stat to match attack bonus contribution, that would be great.

Agreed, the attack bonus each player achieved should be available to see. The alliance should be able to determine the rest of who died where. A good alliance usually tracks this already anyway. The only downside and potential reason Kabam might have for not showing this stat, is that it could lead to singling out and harassing members who die too much especially in more casual alliances.
  • Options

I was just disproving your theory about it just being explore based. I get it all the time because I do the most damage.

I agree would be nice to know who is dieing and how often but you can kind of tell based off of item use.

• Options

Agreed, the attack bonus each player achieved should be available to see. The alliance should be able to determine the rest of who died where. A good alliance usually tracks this already anyway. The only downside and potential reason Kabam might have for not showing this stat, is that it could lead to singling out and harassing members who die too much especially in more casual alliances.

These arnt the same players who were too scared to fight due to giving up a death on the last war map are they 😏
  • Options
    Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Theres always gonna be a couple bad players in someones alliance for as long as there are bad players. Unless of course you are tier 6 and above AW. Then you all should be pretty much perfect at fighting in AW.

It's pretty oblivious anyway in my alliance as to who dies most often in war. Our leader, me, and the other officers always sees who dies bc they say they are KOed in our chat group app. We don't hold it against them though bc we know they are trying their best, its just some people end up dying either way.

Thats just my two cents on this topic though.