**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Need to get 500k gold in 5 days or 80+ 5k class ISOs will expire

Hi Guys,

I have about 80+ 5k class ISOs that will expire in 5 days. I currently have 10k gold, 3k BCs, 83k loyalty, and 1.1k units. By my computation, I roughly need about 500k gold in order to use these 80+ 5K class ISOs that I have. So my question is, what's the best way for me to earn 500k gold in 5 days? :smiley:

The obvious answer would be arena - but seems like i would need 500 matches every day for 5 days just to get to 500k gold. The best bang for buck seems to be the 2* arena (wherein there's no cost to do a match, plus i earn 190 gold per match, BCs, and milestone gold and BCs).

Another thing I can do is to sell by basic ISOs - which is like 642 gold for every 1.3k basic ISO (which means, i need to sell about 8 1.3k basic ISOs to have enough gold to use 1 5k class ISO)?

Another thing i have abundance of are arena boosts, (i have about 1k+ arena unopened boosts crystals) but selling them is just like 100 gold per boost.

I can also buy gold for units, but that's just like 5k gold for 20 units.

Are there other ways or is there a better way for me to farm 500k gold in the next 5 days? :smiley:

Note:
* I used to grind a lot, but now, due to time constraint, im now more of a casual gamer.
* I even rarely open any hero crystal nowadays because Im gold broke :smile: so these ISOs are actually remnants of back when I was still pretty active in this game :smiley:

Thanks

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Just sell it
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    Sell the ISO ..

or

I don't understand how you came up with number of arena matches you have to do to get that amount of gold .. You do know that you get gold from arena crystals too, right? For 500k gold .. you'll probably need about 200k BC I think .. which you would be able to get by doing about 150-200 rounds of fight (3 fights per round) a day ...
  • KynnyKynny Posts: 104
    Your best bet isn't to stay in one arena.. do them all as milestones have more bcs..

• PeacockJazzPeacockJazz Posts: 120
    You are obviously short on gold and have an excess of iso. hmmmmm if only you could sell the iso for gold.....
  • Tropical_ChrisTropical_Chris Posts: 137
    edited March 2018
    IceBobby wrote: »
    Sell the iso that is expiring unless u have a champ u rly want to use them on and don't have any more iso

Yes. That was the backup plan :smiley:
    imnoone wrote: »
    Sell the ISO ..

or

I don't understand how you came up with number of arena matches you have to do to get that amount of gold .. You do know that you get gold from arena crystals too, right? For 500k gold .. you'll probably need about 200k BC I think .. which you would be able to get by doing about 150-200 rounds of fight (3 fights per round) a day ...

Sorry, forgot to mention...i was hoping to use the gold i get from BCs for the rank ups :smiley: ..so gold for ISO alone is expensive..and then there's gold for rank up as well :smiley:
    Kynny wrote: »
    Your best bet isn't to stay in one arena.. do them all as milestones have more bcs..

Though I agree with that. It would still consume a huge amount of time :smile:
    Thanks for all those who chipped in their ideas.

I'd just like to update this thread for those who will have the same issue.

TLDR: I was able to use up all my ISOs and even managed to do a few 4* rank ups. And I didnt had to sell any ISOs. The solution was uncollected monthly quests + some arena

Longer story:
    I didnt do more arena actually. In fact, I probably did less. I just got into the pool for about 3 arenas - 4* basic, 4* featured, and 5*.

What was surprising was how much gold I got form uncollected monthly quests. I didnt notice at first until I saw my ISOs start getting used up one by one. And the only thing I was doing was uncollected monthly quests (prior to this, I was still doing heroic + master). I did the short path in Uncollected 3.2 which costs about 26 energy pts and I didn even beat the boss yet, and I earned about 5k gold already.

Not really sure, but if in case somebody's short on gold, I recommend uncollected monthly quests :smile:
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,218 ★★★★★
    Well.. when you have an excess of 1 resource (iso) and shortage of another (gold).. conventional wisdom is to to sell the excess and cover the shortage.
    xNig wrote: »
    Well.. when you have an excess of 1 resource (iso) and shortage of another (gold).. conventional wisdom is to to sell the excess and cover the shortage.

Or do what I did and just do the monthly uncollected quest (as you would normally do anyway) and get enough gold to use your ISOs :wink: