**UPDATE**
We are currently working to fix a known issue regarding Alliance Prestige. With the introduction of Relics, Summoner Prestige is now the average PI of your Top 5 Champions and the average PI of your Top 5 Relics (regardless of which Champion they are attached to) combined.

Today we pushed a fix that will allow for proper reward calculations in Alliance Quests. However, the display for Alliance Prestige will not be accurate and does not include Relic Prestige. This is a display issue only.
**KNOWN ISSUE**
Some items are displaying erroneous star ratings. This seems to be happening most on items where typically there are no star ratings. We have found the cause for the issue and it will be resolved, targeting mid-late next week.

Roster Rankup Advice

Just found the forum. So I believe I may have not ranked my team correctly (feels that way). I didn’t have a plan and just played my favorites. Recently I “learned of grinding in the arena” and just ranked most of my 3 stars to 2/20 to compete in the 3* arena. So now I have 36 3* Champs ranked 2/20 with 6 of them at 3/30 (Blade 4/4, Doc Oc, Guilly,W-23, Angela, and Ghostrider). My 4* roster is growing and I want to build towards completing Act 4, the 4* Arena and just a better roster but only have 3 of 18 4* Champs at 3/30(Vodoo,Iceman,Juggs). Any advice on how to rank my roster going forward? THANKS
p1gqxitokxra.png
f54l8ca1qn31.png
jx3d7bz27rbw.png

Comments