**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which four star do I awaken with a generic gem?

Wolverine
Iceman
Mephisto
Rogue
Phoenix
Gladiator Hulk

Comments

• Options
    I also have quake
  • Options
    Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Quake doesn’t need her dupe, go with wolvie
  • Options
    Thanks!
  • Options
    So awakened wolverine. Great character. Then pulled a blade on my next 4 star.... :)
  • Options
    Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Congrats!(i would have awakened wolvie anyways, blade doesn't need the dupe)
  • Options
    AcuTarAAcuTarA Posts: 139
    edited March 2018
    Generic for Wolverine, possibly class for the others. Mephisto duped is a pain in the ass on defense. Iceman Signature ability is to start the fight with coldsnap applied, so no evade. Rouge steals more heath. Phoenix ability is cool, she basically comes back to life. Hulks is random buff of Heal or attack when 20% health. The best Champs to awaken with generics are Wolverine, Archangel, Doctor Voodoo, Scarlett Witch, Blade, Star-Lord and Medusa. The class gems are for champions that are good unduped, but relatively better duped in certain circumstances.
    Take a look: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vDX5kgwI1s-r0x9eXVoI8bFrZf5pmDPK-TzfTLpA5Xg/htmlview
  • Options
    AcuTarAAcuTarA Posts: 139
    SpamPants wrote: »
    So awakened wolverine. Great character. Then pulled a blade on my next 4 star.... :)

Blade is God tier with or without signature ability.
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice!