Due to an issue with Alliance War Defense Tactic, we will be ending this Alliance War Season effective immediately. This current War will not count towards your Alliance War Season Score. War Season eligibility rewards will be reduced to 2 Wars in the Season.

We understand that this is not a perfect solution, but without the ability to remove or freeze the War Rating quick enough, the rest of our Alliance War season would be compromised.

This war will remain active, and in-game, you will still see the season until tomorrow. After we end the season tomorrow, we will be taking some time to collect data and remove the changes to the Alliance War Season score. Once that is complete, we will be able to send out Alliance War Season rewards.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

‘Glossary’ Of M:CoC Terms

Is there a list, here or elsewhere, that defines explains terms used? Experienced M:CoC Players use them so casually in their lexicon that newbies and ‘semi-experienced’ players get lost, or at least I do.
It has been out of embarrassment I have not asked sooner, hoping would stumble over explanations, whole or in parts, for what ‘buffs’ mean, or ‘nerf’ and so on I get general idea out of how used and see often but if someone or -ones could put a list together,large or small, &/or point me somewhere to find some answers it would be greatly appreciated by myself, and others (I think).

Comments

• NEONEO Posts: 347
    The forum definitely needs a mcoc lingo key of terms and abbreviations that new people can refer to.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 1,533 ★★★★
    some terms can be found on the COC wikia, marvel-contestofchampions.wikia.com

but bear in mind, buff is two different things, some people maybe referring to a player needing to be improved (in their opinion) or about an ability that confers a power-up - EG Fury or Rage.
  • CihagCihag Posts: 279
    edited March 2018
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    i want to know what everyone thinks it means when someone says they got kabamed

I tried to find a funny response to that, but the sad truth is: Everyone gets kabamed once in a while... (meaning screwed by kabam)

(The fun part is: If you spell "kabamed" with "mm", it gets censored... ^^)
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Buff and nerf are old... dinosaur old terms. They aren't exclusive to MCoC.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    N__f should never be said. Ever! Except by Glowbians. If you'll excuse me, I've got a Leet vent to fin w my liance.