**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Why arena boost is in every crystal?

OmairOmair Posts: 19
edited March 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
There are so many arena boosts in crystal i mean are they really that great? Just give a separate crystal in which we found these boosters by name of arena booster crystal.
They are in lesser solo crystals
Greater solo crystals
Loyalty crystals (1 day 1000 loyalty)
And most strange thing is its in war victory crystal
We play and plan 48 hour gameplay and in result of war victory we get a 3* arena booster its like hey well play well kills now here is a lollipop.
can u please remove them and make a seprate crystal for them they are trash for some players 2000 for greater solo crystal and u get a 3* arena booster wow.

Comments

• Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,878 ★★★★★
    And XP boosts!

I do agree, I think a LOT of crystals need to be reworked soon.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    And XP boosts!

XP Boost .... sigh! :(
    At least arena boost still has some use ... XP boost when there's no more XP or level to boost for :( except selling for gold or use for Item Used :(

Each time a XP boost pop from a crystal ...
    qxaiflkmbmpj.png
  • Options
    hobohobo Posts: 87
    The awards in this game are really for the top players and the new players. Those of us who are in the middle only get useless items
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    There has to be something **** in the crystals as well as something good, just the way it works. Just go to get lucky.
  • Options
    And XP boosts!

Once iv opened 100 lesser and 75 greater crystals and what iv found is 60 xl boosts following with sig stones and awakening gem 3* only there is not even a single 4* awakening gem
  • Options
    But a war or aq crystal should give us boosts and health potions and revives rather then iso or arena booster if u count minimum and shortest path to complete aw there is still a timer of 15 hours it will be greatful to give revives and potions