**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Alliance for beginning active and mature players

100k Alliance in the building phase looking for active and mature players looking to grow.

Alliance TAG is "No Do" without the quotes and the Alliance Name is "Free To Play" also without the quotes.

Just starting out and want to grow, learn and get stronger, but not strong enough for the bigger alliances yet, check us out.

My in game name is 614Clash, the Leader is "Press When Red!"

AQ and AW on a regular basis. Must communicate in advance if you'll be inactive for more than a day.

Comments

• Options
    Teagnjr_44Teagnjr_44 Posts: 26
    Would you be willing to join another alliance as a merger? Have a 3.3 mil alliance with 1200 war rating. Tier 10 in aw. Still jave a good amount of resources in treasury. Just lost a lot of members. Down to 9 and need more. Line id is Teagnjr. Get a hold of me if interested. Thanks.
  • Options
    QDWQDW Posts: 31
    Thanks for the offer Teagnjr, but we really aren't strong enough yet for your alliance. Good luck rebuilding.
  • Options
    Teagnjr_44Teagnjr_44 Posts: 26
    QDW hit me up in line app. Id teagnjr. We need all types of members. Those numbers mean nothing. Just people to compete and play. Laid back but get involved on aq and aw. Give me a shout. Thanks