Realm of Legends Prep

DRTODRTO Member Posts: 1,654 ★★★★★
So I'm planning on doing Realm of Legends in a few days and I want to make sure I am fully prepared. I plan on using my 4/40 starlord, 3* max guillotine, and a mutant crit team. I have about 750 units, a decent amount of potions in the stash, and about 100 free crystals saved. I have mystic dispersion at level 3 for the wolverine fight with guillotine. Do you think this is good or do I need to do something else?

Comments

• taojay1taojay1 Member Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    O man you definitely good to go. I'd recommend boosting up as well to make fights a bit faster. For the wolvie fight prepare to force close and restart if you mess up, it'll save some revives
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Member Posts: 291
    Have you practiced? If you can take WS and Juggs without dying in between you should be good.👍
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Member Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    If you have Wolvie 4*, rank him up because he will regen past chip damage from specials. Other than that, ur good to go

Edit: oh wait u should either get a r4 Wolvie or some poison immune champ for SW. CB works as well because he doesn’t crit
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Member Posts: 360
    Also, there are a lot of videos on the Gully/Wolvie RoL fight, watch them..you have to get that L2 off quick when he's at full health and then be very aggressive in fight.. it took me a few force quits and re-trys but once you get that L2 he basically kills himself...good luck!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Member Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I used my 3* and beat him in 52 seconds. I only had to use 2 L2s to get him down. Once L2 lands, hit him as much as possible to stack more regen. Just play patiently until heal reverse is on him
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Member Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Good luck! RoL is a good training ground for boss killers.