**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Legend Run & Server Issues June 14th

June 14th between 1:00 PM - 3:30 PM CST I was making a legend run on the Punisher/Carnage quest when the server had a blackout that lasted 20 minutes while I was finishing my run.

Will players be compensated for time lost while server was down ? Kind of unfair to introduce a time attack challenge and spend money on boosts and refills to only lose your goal because of uncontrollable server issues.

Please respond Kabam . Address this issue .

Comments

• :'(
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Feels bad man
    So sorry for you
  • Bump
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★
    More than likely, no.
  • According to a ticket I raised, they said they will be addressing this issue and a lot of players have reported it but sometimes Kabam Support will say what they can just to close the ticket and put you on your way. Sigh
  • I got a 4 hour 18 minute time with the black out . Should have been well under 4 hours
  • I have 4:16h .. and i dont have a Server Crash... how u get under 4h? I have iPad Pro 9.7"
    Wow..
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    Please Kabam respond to this I had the same issue that day 6/14/17 1600 est lost out on about 15 minutes

Time 4h 32m with crash
  • SupaflyaznSupaflyazn Posts: 75
    @Hollowbunny How are you guys getting 4:18 with a 20 min server crash? Reported times on Reddit would Have put you in the top 10 without the crash... Don't sweat it dude, your time seems solid enough.
  • SupaflyaznSupaflyazn Posts: 75
    edited July 2017
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    I've seen many under 4 hour times
    @Dropfaith Do you have a link where you have seen these times? Any idea what their mastery setup looks like? Seems like things have to be flawless to get under 4 hours, even with Suicides.