Options

Question about Mephisto fix

SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
It says in the update there is a fix coming with Mephisto. This is how it's phrased.

"Fixed an issue where Mephisto’s Soul Imprisonment debuff would cancel Medusa’s Signature Ability."

I would just like some clarification. His imprisonment will still keep her furies from happening at the beginning of the fight, correct? The issue, as I understand it, has been that once she was imprisoned, she would never get furies, regardless of how long the fight lasted.

Comments

• Options
    HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Yes that’s how I interpreted it too. The initial imprisonment will still happen but the bug you described after will be fixed.
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Yup, if you have 3 charges then you can still prevent her gaining buffs for around 60 seconds.
  • Options
    This is what I'm hoping. I just want to make sure. The way it is phrased could be interpreted either way.
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Mephisto has a 100% chance to prevent buff gain for the first 15 seconds, there’s no other way that mechanic can work. They just lazily worded the fix.
  • Options
    Again, that's what I'm hoping. But until Kabam confirms it, or I get a chance to test it, I'm not going to assume this will go down the way it's supposed to go down.

Can we get confirmtion @Kabam Miike ?
  • Options
    UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    Well shouldn't it also cover ice armor too? Or mephisto will continue bypassing ice armor forever??