**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uncollected Help if Possible

Merc1077Merc1077 Posts: 33
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
Would I be able to finish the Uncollected challenge? I’m currently on 5-1.3. The champs that I’m using are
-Cable 5* 2/35 unawakened
-Iceman 4* 4/40 unawakened
-Mephisto 4* 4/40 unawakened
-Mordo 4* 3/30 unawakened
-Dr. Strange 4* 4/40 unawakened.
Any help would be appreciated. Just trying to make it through. I can one shot up to hulk but most of my champs are losing health due to flare.

Comments

• Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Oh no… not by a long shot. Strange is a cripple, Cable is really only a niche Blade counter in war, Mordo just blows all around as aside Astral Evade he's hard to really use. Mephisto is nice but would love a dupe and same with Ice

Overall I’d say you got 2 workable champs but they are SEVERELY under-ranked for the UC event quest and boss challenge. Well ice and Mephisto are outstanding counters to each other but diminishing returns was eating up my 5/50 and 3/45 champs. Those stats just dwarf what the majority of people have access to in their rosters and the fact they get a bonus for being better is partially insane.

Then in the event quests monthly you can fight just about anyone Kabam decides. Can you handle high rank 5* Modok and Hyperion?
  • Options
    Well I’ve had to restart the game with a new account and I’ve only been playing for about 4 months or so haha. Thanks for the info though. I appreciate it. I’ve also had mixed comments about mordo from a few people who’ve played way longer. He’s hard to use m, yes but worth it when you get it right.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Pretty good Roster for 4 months though.
  • Options
    Thanks haha their some of my top champs. I soloed for a long time before joining any alliance. The gold quest helped a ton with upgrades. But the solo freedom let me play how and when I wanted. Made it easier to quest and get champs. At least earlier haha
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    you need to complete 5.2 first lol :D
  • Options
    Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Yeah its possible with enough units and skill. The champs you have are all pretty mediocre and dont hit very hard so yould be fighting very long fights. You would be fine until 5.2.3. Thats where you need big damage dealers to out damage regen. I have been uncollected for 2 weeks now and i did it with 1 r5 Scarlet witch and a mixture of other r4 4*s with the likes of Blade, Starlord, Angela, Hulk and Iceman. Overall from the start of act 5 to beating the collector i spent 2.5k units. Most of it from 5.2.4 onwards.

So if you want to make a push with the champs you have then the best advice i can give you is to save units and resources, learn how to do the backdraft and standing intercept consistently and you will be fine.