**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can we have permanent fix for Act5 C3 gates system? for the people who 100% it at least!!

It should not reappear after you 100% the map, but they are!! even though I 100% the whole act!!
I want to farm in those maps with my remaining energy, and in order to refresh the map, I have to do any path, and guess what happens next? the gates reappear LOOKED again!! without any keys to get them open, and the only way to unlock them is to contact support, and all what they can do is send you the keys to open those gates, and after you unlock them and try to run the map again, same s*** all over again!!!! really frustrating
please fix this!!!

Comments

• KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    @Kabam Miike
    @Adora_

please send this to developers
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    Bump
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    ive seen in the past you should be able to file a ticket with support per instance
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    ive seen in the past you should be able to file a ticket with support per instance

I know that, but this is a dumb fix to solve it for one run only! next run you will try to do it, the gates will appear again !
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Karinshi wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »

I know that, but this is a dumb fix to solve it for one run only! next run you will try to do it, the gates will appear again !

Oh I agree, just trying to convey a workaround for the time being while we keep complaining on forums
    any response from Kabam??
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Bump. I'm doing 5.3 right now, and it's going to be VERY annoying going back for revives, refills, or just general practice.
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    once done 100% would be nice to have it as all other maps
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    This may sound silly, but has anyone tried to go through the gates when it shows locked?

I also have 100% act 5 and mentioned this in another post a while ago, but I haven’t tried either....lol
    Thebgj wrote: »
    This may sound silly, but has anyone tried to go through the gates when it shows locked?

I also have 100% act 5 and mentioned this in another post a while ago, but I haven’t tried either....lol

I tried, you can't
    still waiting for Kabam response tho!!
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
    any word from administrators???
    and here is a suggestion to how to fix this.
    give everyone who 100% the chapter a key similar to LOL key from completing RtLOL, and that key will be a main key that bypass all gates in 5.3, problem solved
    @Kabam Miike now that you are online, can you please send this to the team!?!? it's been a week so far without any response !!
    what a shame..
  • Continuously bumping a thread and tagging moderators are both violation of forum rules. I apologize that it wasn't responded to immediately. We'll ensure this is shared with the rest of the team, however, if you can also send a ticket to support this will help us to further investigate these issues.