**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

X-Men: Savage Future - Heroic Quest 88% [Merged Threads]

FeverdragonFeverdragon Posts: 23
edited April 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Even though I’ve already 100%’d this quest difficulty and received 100% exploration rewards, it’s now saying I’ve only done 88% of the quest. It also does not have the banner “100% explored” on the heroic difficulty thumbnail icon, yet all ive already 100%’d all chapters/quests within this difficulty.

This something the update caused or has anyone seen this occur prior? 0zwgok7iylf0.jpeg
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• BOK1BOK1 Posts: 8
    Hi Kabam Mike, hope you are enjoying your easter weekend.

Ive got some screenshots of a game error and i need some help.

Please let me know of i need to be directing this elsewhere, and how to do so.

RE: vio1p85iid04.png
    vmuohlvv70hd.png
    f0q6rh3oflu3.png
    48qruqg55f10.png
    r7a55om2adm3.png
    egerh8ylvqov.png
    lbenk53z32hp.png
    i0umm4sukt1d.png
    The Xmen savage event; certain screens say i have 88%completion, but when i go through each level, other screens say 100%.

Im worried i have missed out on rewards etc.

I look forward to your response

Thanks

Cheers,

Will
    Did u get a response from Kabam?
    Ive got the same problem
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Yup, i have the same, i did 100% heroic, master and uncollected before the update, but after it only master and uncollected is showing 100%
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Hi, apparently my HEROIC has the same "display" problem. I'm very sure I completed my heroic 100% but it displayed as 88% only. I don't have any problem with my MASTER though, only my HEROIC is "bugged" ...
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Looks like it's just a visual bug as it shows a tick by the rewards.. Plus master doesn't open till heroic is 100% explored..
  • stakstak Posts: 88
    edited March 2018
    I've got the same thing happening, it happened last month too but not sure if any prior months. It happens because we went back in and completed another path after 100% completing it, most likely for points in the alliance completion event. The banner saying 100% Explored goes up, and stays up, after we complete it but then it disappears when we go back and redo another path for those completion points.

Does it really matter though?
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    same for me, same visual bug on HEROIC only, also displaying 88%
    @IOSJasoN thanks for ur reply. Its showing 88% on 2 difficulties though and would rather be safe then sorry; hence the forum post

Hmmmmm
    @BOK1
    wqzbtr0s1c89.png
    No worries.. I know what you mean mate.. Mines showing 100% on them.. Did you get the title from master? Tbh I usually take a screen shot of resources before completing events to make sure I get the rewards.. As master difficulty opened and if you got the master title most likely it is just visual.. but better safe then sorry good luck mate..
    @IOSJasoN thanks mate. Got title. How long does it take for Kabam to respond to a forum convo?
    @BOK1 Most of the time it's a case of luck.. You might get a response immediately.. Or it could go unnoticed..
    Tbh though the forum response team don't have access to your account in this situation it's best to submit an in game ticket

In-game tap the grey gear icon in the top left corner of the home screen and from there, tap on the button that says “Support”. Select the option close your problem (example; missing resources) To submit a support ticket, tap the button that states, “Need more help? Contact us”

They will be able to access your account and see if you got all the rewards from the event..
  • crunactioncrunaction Posts: 39
    would it affect legend runs though?
    the same happened to me too. the difference is that i went for a legend run so im worried that it might affect my eligibility. does anyone have an idea?
  • Hey everyone!

Just letting you know we're looking into what's causing this.
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    Hopefully this isn’t something that will affect legends titles. Did a run in 3:14 and looking at mine I have the same visual glitch showing even though maps are 100%
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Have the same issue
    edited April 2018
    @Kabam Vydious do u have any news? will it affect legends attempt/eligiblity?