**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

New collectors vs event

what happened with this. of course no word from the powers that be. typical false advertising

Comments

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,989 Guardian
    what happened with this. of course no word from the powers that be. typical false advertising

If you are referring to what I think you are, there was no word about that because that was never a real event. That was something another player made up and released as a "leak" which many people assumed to be accurate but was not. One of the mods mentioned in a post that the leaker was a beta tester that took some information from an early beta test, added their own completely invented details and released it as if it was a leaked official document.

No such split faction event is happening that Kabam has actually officially announced. And obviously, it is not currently happening now.
  • Options
    ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    I'm glad it wasn't real. Who the hell would want to slave themselves in arena all summer lol.
  • Options
    mjolnir2507mjolnir2507 Posts: 43
    10 mil a week is not bad. so kabam is in the fake news business now lol. not surprised
  • Options
    just fyi I heard about from a youtube vid with the infamous seatin

• Options
    I'm still trying to figure how people do 12 mil in 72 hours lol.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,376 ★★★★★

• Options
    he posts lots of vids with new upcoming content for the game if you don't know who he is
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,376 ★★★★★
    he posts lots of vids with new upcoming content for the game if you don't know who he is

Oh I know who he is.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,989 Guardian

More than one youtuber got caught by this one.