**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

10.7 mil Alliance Seeks New Addition - Gold Tier AW, AQ Map 5x5 + AW concurrently

We're a 10.7 mil alliance looking for one more person as someone is leaving. We have members from all over the world & our BGs are region based, so it shouldn't matter where you are in the world.

We run AQ Map 5 every day & AW whenever possible, so you must be strong enough to handle running both AQ & AW on the 5th AQ day.

There are no real limits for alliance events. We do make the top milestone for item use & we encourage people to get 15k for the completion. We don't focus on the arena events.

You must have Line.

If you're interested my in game user name is "lozzadude" as is my Line user.

Comments

• Options
    lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 164
    Still looking for someone. We finished in Gold 2 for AW. Next season we should be in Gold 1. Our alliance got demoted to tier 18 because an of ex-member but we won 10 out of the next 11 AWs to get us back on track.
  • Options
    hey bro,, Can my brother apply on your family?n0l63bqby8ju.jpeg
    ym4lkowsq1p2.jpeg
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    hey bro,, Can my brother apply on your family?

Sorry he isn't strong enough & would struggle. We're after someone with at least 11x 4* R5 or better. Ideally the candidate would have one or more 5* R4.
  • Options
    Still looking for new members....