**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Dormammu or Ghost Rider?

xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
edited March 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Who should I concentrate on ranking? Both are unduped.

I like the power control of Dormammu and his double immunity. But I do already have a Magik for power control.

I've read Ghost Rider also got plenty of utility and has good synergy with Blade (whom I don't have yet!).

Just wondering who actually has better use overall? I'm looking to start Act 5.3 in the upcoming weeks.

5* Dormammu or Ghost Rider? 45 votes

Dormammu
13%
CapWW2NomarigerolFoxhero007L1d3rAwvonkKOKC 6 votes
Ghost Rider
86%
MattyloNevvBRiegelRagamugginGunnerRedBaron99Haji_SaabDeadbyrd9Ace_03vg2782StewmanMrbeast6000Jets44Maitrayee_494TonyStarkUC439RichiesDad79chunkybSpiritOfVengeancevinniegainzHzori 39 votes
Wait for another Mystic
0%

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Ghost Rider
    Ghost riders l2 and l3 also power control
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Ghost Rider
    GR is the best Mystic in the game.
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Ghost Rider
    GR is best Mystic champ IMO.
    Also he has best mystic Prestige in the game, with too many utilities.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Thanks everyone for the feedback. I'll just have to look up more info on how to use GR because I haven't used him much except for arena. Currently using Magik as my main champ. @shadow_lurker22 @RagamugginGunner @tonystark
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Ghost Rider
    Thanks everyone for the feedback. I'll just have to look up more info on how to use GR because I haven't used him much except for arena. Currently using Magik as my main champ. @shadow_lurker22 @RagamugginGunner @tonystark

You r welcome I mainly use my ghost Rider he takes some time to get used to just read up on how to activate his abilities, practice with them, memorize them and u will have a champ that can get u through alot of content good luck and hope u get alot of use out of him
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Ghost Rider
    Ghost Rider is definitely the best mystic as of now. He'll be my first r5 mystic 4* very soon.
  • Ghost Rider
    For act 5 GR is a beast. Dormammu in my opinion is only good as a defender!
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Dormammu
    GR is useless for 5.3.

Best 4 star mystic is Scarlet Witch

Best 5 star Mystic is Doctor Voodoo and it is not even closed.