**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Progression way too slow

Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
I've won every 5* arena since it came out and the only thing I learned is....I can't rank up anyone cuz I don't have the materials so what is the purpose of collecting these champs? This has become very boring for me as I have a lot of new great champs all at r1 that I can't even really use or play with on any meaningful content. I'm losing interest in this game fast.

Comments

• Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I've NOT won every 5* arena since it came out and the only thing I learned is....I can't rank up anyone cuz I don't have ANYONE to rank up so what is the purpose of collecting these materials? This has become very boring for me as I have a lot of new nice materials from tier 1 to tier 5 shining at my stash I can't even really use to upgrade any meaningful champs. I'm losing interest in this game fast.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    LOL, just kidding, I would love to have your problem, i.e. have more champs than I can manage to rank up. Today I'm in some kind of equilibrium, that I get new 3* and 4* every week, and I rank them up every week upon each and every solo and alliance SA events, and I continue to maintain my ISO stash around 1.5k-2k overflow which I continue to clear them by using them so they will NOT go expired and go wasted.

I do hope I can get more new 5* coming in like you, sadly I'm soon running out of 5*, 4* and 3* to rank up and I need to start ranking up my 2* champs again.

Looks like you are at the end-game facing end-game problems, I'm in the middle of the progressing road facing progressing problems :D
  • Options
    Tropical_ChrisTropical_Chris Posts: 137
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »
    I've won every 5* arena since it came out and the only thing I learned is....I can't rank up anyone cuz I don't have the materials so what is the purpose of collecting these champs? This has become very boring for me as I have a lot of new great champs all at r1 that I can't even really use or play with on any meaningful content. I'm losing interest in this game fast.

I think you just finished the game :smiley:
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Jestress wrote: »
    Playing the arena is just one facet of the game. It's a good way to earn gold, battle chips (which get you more gold), units, and champs if you get enough points. Arenas are NOT the place to get rank up materials like basic catalysts, class catalysts, and alpha catalysts. AQ and regular questing is the place you need to spend time if you want those items. Take a look in the glory store.

Thanks I use the glory store, but when you get 2 new 5* champs every month as well as new champs from crystal pulls you basically just sit there with a bunch of unranked characters that you can't use in any content.