**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Couple questions

geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
First one, why did we get offered 3 science t4cc's last week, but no sign of any other class offers anywhere? Was really hoping to see each class get offered. You'd think Kabam would've made money on those deals.

Second question (touchy subject around here i know). Rank down tickets? They've come around twice, once after the great nerfing of 12.0. Some of us that have completed the LoL had to make rank ups we're not happy with because of expiring t2alphas. Since then the limit has been bumped a little, but doesn't change the fact that some of us had to take up champs not really worthy of such resources. It's great i can carry 12 of them now. Maybe i should've waited to run the harder quests, but that seems a little BS to me. Even if RDTs were for sale, it'd be much appreciated at this point.

I know the general public doesn't have answers to these. I know it's not likely that a moderator will help either. Only time they chime in on my posts is to close my thread and direct me to another. Just throwing it out there hoping it hits the right set of ears

Comments

• Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    maybe because most people in the game needed science..I thought it was suspicious though because I needed science at the time and they came out with the offer
  • Options
    bm3epps wrote: »
    maybe because most people in the game needed science..I thought it was suspicious though because I needed science at the time and they came out with the offer

Most people i talk to were hoping for skill or mystic. All hoping to see the other classes get offered. In all honesty, science is the least sought after class in the big picture imho
  • Options
    nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    It was for guys that would want to rankup their newly acquired modoks from the calendar. Typical kabam
  • Options
    Was thinking it was for the silent buff of Sentry, but seems legit either way
  • Options
    The day before the science deal was the free modok crystal from the log in calendar. It was most likely to rank him up for the ones that didn’t have the resources. I think most people have rank ups they regret. I don’t think they should ever give them out again. What they need to do is make both t1a and t2a more available in the game and I don’t mean the **** offers they have for 3k units for 6k shards. That’s an insult. U need 4 of them to rank up a 5* and to offer 1/6 of a t2a is disrespectful