**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4* Awakening Gem

I was a long time player that is now back after about a year hiatus and would like some help on who to use an awakening gem on that would best help on Map 5. Options below. Hulk is already at rank 5 and the rest are at 4 but am very close to being able to take a Tech or Mutant champ to rank 5. Thanks

Hulk
Magik
Rogue
AA
Voodoo
Medusa
Vision AOU

Comments

• Options
    KahadzKahadz Posts: 30
    I'd wait to see how much different it is to fight sententials instead of symboids. You may need to awaken an armor breaking beast like Medusa for it.
  • Options
    Pdy29Pdy29 Posts: 5
    Thanks. I will wait.
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Medusa or Voodoo, AA pretty awesome as well. Wouldn't hurt to wait a bit, but personally I think we'll be able to handle Sentineloids just fine after some practice.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Hulk --> still awesome without awakened, don't waste the gem, you'll dup him eventually from crystal
    Magik --> unless u want to put her in AWD, else still great without awakened, don't need to use on her
    Rogue --> better if awakened, but not worth the gem
    AA --> still good without awakened, could be better, but not worth the gem
    Voodoo --> Must be awakened with reasonable sig lvl to be awesome, else just mediocre
    Medusa --> Must be awakened and with right Synergy to be awesome, potential new AQ champ due to Poison immune & Armor Break
    Vision AOU --> Better awakened due to power steal, but not worth the gem

From your list, only Voodoo or Medusa will benefit THE MOST from the 4* awakening gem, but upto you if you have immediate need for them?

And welcome back, interested to hear your comment about the Kabam before (during your early MCoC days) and Kabam now you experienced upon your return, in terms of quality, support and customer orientation. The same Kabam that you knew for long time? or a Cultural shock? :D
  • Options
    Pdy29Pdy29 Posts: 5
    Thanks for the feedback. Still seems about the same to me other than a few champs that used to be very effective seem to now be quite as strong. I never had the time to be part of an alliance, so it seems the game is still hard to advance very quickly going solo. I’ve got a lot of 4* champs that I would like to take to rank 5, but it is going to take a lot of time or money to do so. So in that respect not much has changed.