**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awakening gem offer

Guys if anyone of you know when will the offer next came out and please tell me when. It doesn't have to be accurate which you are not sure of thats why people say idk. I mean say your guess and thoughts on when it will came out. And also if you guys know when was that awakening gem generic offer comes iut please say it. Thanks alot!

Comments

• DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    I bet there will be one in challenge rewards during next disney movie release
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Seems to me it won't come out too often (based on what's observed in 2017 and 2018'Q1). I think last year it came out not more than 4 times? .... so I guess it will only be out once every few months, plus in conjunction with some events (align to movies, align to holiday seasons, align to some new quest launch, etc)

Last month, there was a CASH offer for the 4* generic awakening gem, did you buy? <-- I didn't, don't feel like buying with cash

2~3 months ago, there was a UNIT offer for the 4* generic awakening gem, did you buy? <-- I did, still keeping the gem in my inventory

There were 1 or 2 more last year, can't remember anymore.
  • AlurvianAlurvian Posts: 32
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Seems to me it won't come out too often (based on what's observed in 2017 and 2018'Q1). I think last year it came out not more than 4 times? .... so I guess it will only be out once every few months, plus in conjunction with some events (align to movies, align to holiday seasons, align to some new quest launch, etc)

Last month, there was a CASH offer for the 4* generic awakening gem, did you buy? <-- I didn't, don't feel like buying with cash

2~3 months ago, there was a UNIT offer for the 4* generic awakening gem, did you buy? <-- I did, still keeping the gem in my inventory

All of then no because I was not intrested buying em and now the reason why Im now intrested of getting that gem is because I need to dupe my SL and when its duped, its gonna be OP
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,016 ★★★★★
    Alurvian wrote: »

All of then no because I was not intrested buying em and now the reason why Im now intrested of getting that gem is because I need to dupe my SL and when its duped, its gonna be OP

Thats why you buy them when they are available. stock up on them
    @Alurvian focus on ranking up that Gwenpool you have. Star lord is great, but needs the dupe. Stark Spider-Man doesn’t and has much more utility than Star Lord. My advice is wait for stark spidey, and rank up your gwenpool.

Wait how do you know I got gwenpool xD? You chefk my profile through in game Im guessing?
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

So I should farm units to 850 and be patient till the offer comes out so i can buy em for 850 units?
    And wym by wait for stark spidey? As in?
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    So I should farm units to 850 and be patient till the offer comes out so i can buy em for 850 units?

Yes, and I think the example you quoted is TINY :)
    I have been waiting for Vision OG offer. I missed the one last year as I spent my units somewhere else, so when the offer came out for 24 hours, I didn't have enough units to go for him.

Therefore, like you said correctly, FARM units from Arena, and SAVE UP till the offer come. 850 is nothing. I always KEEP AT LEAST 5000 units avail AT ALL TIME so next time whenever Vision OG offer comes out, I will be able to get him right away, and I still continue to grind Arena (even if I'm not doing the Top 10%, I still do some milestones) to stock up the Battlechips and some units, so I can continue to spend units for Arena recharge, for some decent T1a/T4b/T4cc unit sales, occasional 4* awakening gem sales, etc, without risking getting my unit stash below 5000.

Good luck and cheers!
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    There was one last 4th of July
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★

Or you just buy it, with money, unless you are under 15 and dont have a job, if u are over 15 and dont have a job, i would suggest you get one. Ive been working since i was 15. Also if your over 21, and are not training in a skill or going to school and have no job, stop playing games on your phone and sort yout life out. LoL
    G0311 wrote: »

Or you just buy it, with money, unless you are under 15 and dont have a job, if u are over 15 and dont have a job, i would suggest you get one. Ive been working since i was 15. Also if your over 21, and are not training in a skill or going to school and have no job, stop playing games on your phone and sort yout life out. LoL

Im 15 and don't have a job yet lol