**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Modok bugged again after IOS update

Modok now breaks out of being hit while his shield is up and can either evade back or start hitting you immediately. Happened in war on no stun node with LC and Iceman and then I was able to duplicate it in duels afterwards. He doesn't parry stun. While hitting his block he just begins hitting you. Playing on iPhone 7

Comments

• Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Yep, I made a post on this a while back and got no response. I even linked a vid and everything :(
  • Options
    KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    I think this how he suppose to function, read his abilities..
  • Options
    JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Lol he’s definitely supposed to do that. The bug was that his auto block was triggering Parry and stunning attackers. That isn’t happening now.

His force field makes him function like a spidey or NC, he can evade right out of your combo and attack you.
  • Options
    He's not supposed to do that. It's an auto-block. Once it expires he shouldn't be able to attack you or evade differently than any other champion.
  • Options
    UrrymonsterUrrymonster Posts: 69
    Had him block two consecutive light hits, then between my 2nd and 3rd light hits on his block he got a full medium attack and proceed to five hit combo me.

The AI shouldn’t be able to block, then do a medium in a shorter space of time it takes to do two lights attacks.

If he is blocking... he can’t do anything else... if you go to intercept and his auto block occurs it cancels his attack animation and goes into block animation. So the same should apply when you are attacking his block.
  • Options
    Yes Urrymonster that's exactly what happened to me. He shouldn't be able to do that and he wasn't doing that until today. Just updated my iPhone so wondering if that has anything to do with it.
  • Options
    UrrymonsterUrrymonster Posts: 69
    So explain how he reacted between my 2nd and 3rd light hits? He was blocking... his force field activated for the 1st light hit... 2nd hit was risky but now it’s normal blocking... 3rd hit he’s still doing normal blocking... no force field
  • Options
    MODOK’s Forcefield requires no physical or cerebral action for it to function which allows him to perform an action of his own while the Forcefield is active.

I don't think this is correct. Text says that the force field allows him to auto-block which means he is blocking which is why his animation shows him blocking very much like Medusa auto-blocks except she can parry off it and he can't.

Moreover, I've been fighting Modok on that node (and others) for weeks and he's never done that. Updated IOS last night and today he's repeatedly doing it in war and outside of it.

I did a test in duel and it happens after his shield drops and he's still blocking. He auto-blocks the shield drops and then he is straight up blocking. From there he can evade or break your combo which he should be able to do.

It looks like a bug to me. He is blocking. When a champion is blocking they can't evade or interrupt your combo up to 4 hits.