**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

GHOST RIDER

We all can agree that Ghost Rider is an amazing champion and when paired with Blade alone just amazing, but what troubles me is why isn't he incinerate (fire) immune? That makes no sense. @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    I'm starting to think people post this for ****s and giggles.
  • Options
    ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    @ZzyzxGuy Indeed lol
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    I'm starting to think people post this for ****s and giggles.

• Options
    DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    i think there should be a certain point where moderators just close these threads lol
  • Options
    Dingalo wrote: »
    i think there should be a certain point where moderators just close these threads lol

Now where's the fun in that? It's not our fault their maintenance takes forever.
  • Options
    Dingalo wrote: »

Now where's the fun in that? It's not our fault their maintenance takes forever.

So they get annoyed enough to the point where they make a change. They have the time to secretly nerf Nebula but do nothing with GR? Come onnnnnn lol
  • Options
    Lol it took only a couple of minutes for them to delete my "@kabam Miike" thread, yet they can't take the time to answer genuine concerns.

Smh
  • Options
    Lol it took only a couple of minutes for them to delete my "@kabam Miike" thread, yet they can't take the time to answer genuine concerns.

Smh

It's probably a lot more complicated than it sounds. I mean we don't work for Kabam or know the details so I just don't really think about that. Just annoy them so that they actually do something. What else am I going to do during this scheduled maintenance lol...