**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

11.3mil Alliance looking for 2

More Than Conquerors [MTCQ] is a very active, climbing and winning alliance looking for 2 replacements.

We are an 11.3mil alliance, War Tier 10 Gold 3 (due to being a newer alliance: 3 months old). We've won our last 9 wars in a row though and are climbing quickly.

We run AQ Map 5x5 and are considering going to 65555 (once we get used to the new miniboss changes). We break 100mil every AQ series.
Our donations are standard Map 5: 130k Gold, 30k BC, & 12.5k Loyalty.

We are competitive but chill. We require participation in all events (no Zero in any event), and some events have a set min. Of course participation in all Wars and AQ is required.
SA we always hit 6-20% and frequently 3-5% WEEKLY and also all milestones in most events.

That being said we are looking for strong, self-motivated, active players - I'm not looking for people who need constant reminders and babysitting. We are a fun group that works together well and gets things done without making it seem like a chore. There is zero drama (I'm not kidding). We play, chat, have fun, and win.
We never pressure anyone to spend - that's a personal decision. We do not ask you to account share either.

Suggested minimum Requirements:
11 5/50 or higher champs
PI of 4400+
Able to complete AQ Map 5x5 without much issues
Able to complete a War lane assignment with no/minimal deaths
Team player - no drama/hostility/filthy Line chats
Line App
Self-motivated and Active
US/Canada

If you think you're interested and can hang, add me on Line or in Game: DukeZman

If you join us, I promise you'll love it. Our folks frequently say this is the best alliance they've ever been in.