Didn't Get AW Season Rewards

Hi,

I didn't get the AW Season 1 Rewards. I had participated in more than 5 AWs in my current Alliance during the entire season. I was even present in my Alliance before the AW Season 1 ended. But I guess it is because I had left the Alliance in between and then joined back later the same day.

Because of this, my AW participation count was reset to 0. And hence, I was not eligible for the AW Season 1 Rewards.

I would not be sad by the fact that I didn't get the rewards. But I would be happy to hear from ya'll regarding this matter. I will whole-heartedly accept the final decision and still continue playing this game.

Thanking you.

Yours faithfully,
Rodney D'Souza
[Game Name: ^_^Fro$tBite^_^]

Comments

• 420sam420sam Member Posts: 526 ★★★
    Hi,

I didn't get the AW Season 1 Rewards. I had participated in more than 5 AWs in my current Alliance during the entire season. I was even present in my Alliance before the AW Season 1 ended. But I guess it is because I had left the Alliance in between and then joined back later the same day.

Because of this, my AW participation count was reset to 0. And hence, I was not eligible for the AW Season 1 Rewards.

I would not be sad by the fact that I didn't get the rewards. But I would be happy to hear from ya'll regarding this matter. I will whole-heartedly accept the final decision and still continue playing this game.

Thanking you.

Yours faithfully,
    Rodney D'Souza
    [Game Name: ^_^Fro$tBite^_^]

Yeah, the counter resets when you left. And even though your rejoined that exit is what caused you to miss out on the rewards.
  • Chris_L_HChris_L_H Member Posts: 162
    Yes, it is because you left and came back. Your AW count was reset to 0.
  • Rodney_Fr0stBit3Rodney_Fr0stBit3 Member Posts: 9
    Thank you @420sam :#
  • HeraldOfTheEndHeraldOfTheEnd Member Posts: 2
    I am experiencing the same issue but have been with my ally for the past 5 wars. I haven't left or anything. Why haven't I gotten rewards?