**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected Guilly

NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
So in the description it says you can interrupt her unstoppable effect by intercepting a heavy attack, have tried multiple times and I can't seem to cancel it with general intercepts on dashes OR heavies, is she bugged or am I missing something?

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    All I know is she has to come running at you then you swipe in then. If that does not work then I have no idea.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    SOV is right here. you need to intercept or land a heavy. you decide.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    I think it means that you need to intercept in the middle of her heavy. So is after the first hit, and not after the animation
  • BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★
    My bet is she's bugged. Like a lot of other new content that's been released recently.
  • Nope. I’ve intercepted her many times. U have to make sure she’s dashing and not just walking towards u
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    I've done that AND hit her in between her heavy animations, no go
    I've done this fight 2 more times now and tested heavily, her unstoppable isn't expiring as advertised,definitely bugged
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Intercept a dash attack (medium) to cancel the unstoppable not a heavy I am pretty sure.
    Although I don't have my phone in front of me to confirm.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Stewman wrote: »
    Intercept a dash attack (medium) to cancel the unstoppable not a heavy I am pretty sure.
    Although I don't have my phone in front of me to confirm.

Heavy and dash
    Not just dash
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    it's intercept her DASH with a medium. intercepting is NEVER defined here which kind of sucks but you need to intercept her Dash here. all other forms of intercepting will not work here.

You can also cancel the unstoppable with a heavy attack.
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    9aicyst5e9oj.png

intercept her dashing towards you or her heavy can interrupt the unstoppable
    Yup, except it doesn't.....sooooo definitely bugged
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    she is also bugged on heroic and master...tried for fun to intercept her heavy and unstoppable didnt cancel at all
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Guys guys, clearly ya’ll are mistaken. Content is throughly tested and always working as advertised in the contest
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    I don’t know about her being bugged didn’t have a problem intercepting her never tried to intercept her heavy that just sounds like a bad idea. Unstoppable definitely was removed on normal intercepts. With that said she definitely sucks to fight this is the first time sense modok that I had to spend some money. Didn’t 100% modok do to the fact I had to spend to do it. But with the rifts and stuff this month I decided to spend 10 to finish 3.2. I hope this is not a precursor to uncollected mode to come.
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    I just wait until her unstoppable expires. Much less risky.

Come on people. This man speaks the truth! Praise BitterSteel
  • Kabam does love random pranks
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Well Mephistos soul steal doesn't keep her from becoming unstoppable. Not sure why that's happening. Yes it was active. I thought I'd test him on her..no luck and don't see anything in the description that would keep it from working.... maybe I missed it.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    She's all intercept, I used my 5* and 4* Blade with GR and starky synergies. Her unstoppable sometimes does not proc and was useing Iceman and struggling, until duh, villian and take out SW, for bleed. Shes basically stun immune even when u do take out Hyperion.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    DaMunk wrote: »
    Well Mephistos soul steal doesn't keep her from becoming unstoppable. Not sure why that's happening. Yes it was active. I thought I'd test him on her..no luck and don't see anything in the description that would keep it from working.... maybe I missed it.

Yeah noticed this too. So annoying to get to the end of the quest to realize something that should work, doesn't...