**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nameless Guillotine

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
WHY?! She is basically a mini-Collector. Her unstoppable doesn’t even deactivate via intercepting dashes and the lag makes intercepting her heavy 50% chance you get her between hits or get killed on the second strike and even if you intercept it it still doesn’t hit her

Comments

• Options
    Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    How much units u spent
  • Options
    How much units u spent

None so far but I’m down half a stash in Hall of Healing from 1 UC run so far
  • Options
    BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    The only way to beat her is by spending items and units. There's almost no skill involved. All part of KABAMs plan. This game is getting worse and worse in that regard. They're just sitting back and laughing at our struggles why they make money. Such a crock of sh!t.... KABAM!
  • Options
    Kabam staff are only innovative when it comes to taking money from the people playing their game. They’re just a bunch of human-sized poop-bags.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    it could be that what you thought was an intercept is not an intercept. I got that lesson really quickly. When I intercepted I waited until they left themselves open by leaving myself open and I'd dash in. well, they aren't exactly dashing in themselves, they are just walking in. give yourself plenty of distance, (record it by the way) and see if when they dash in, you counter her and see if it turns off.
  • Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    I’ve heard that you can’t intercept straight after she uses a special and you have to wait a little until the special animation is fully over before you can intercept. Try using power control as well and see if it works
  • Options
    If I had the resources I’d bring up Hood to r5 and stagger her buffs

The issue is after Act5 I have to raise 200k gold still to rank up my 5* Ultron to r4 to avoid expired T2A in my future
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I just 100% uncollected. I never even attempted an intercept. Just let the unstoppable buffs expire naturally.

She got me a couple of times in my first couple of runs, but in my last 4 runs she went down in 1-2 shots. Blade is nice if you get danger sense active since she often won't trigger unstoppable. Even nicer if you take out the Nameless Scarlet Witch so Guillotine will bleed.

Otherwise, any high DPS champ works. Hyperion did well. She can definitely be solo'd with a 4* champ.