**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Plausible gold issue solve

My two cents is that adding gold boosts, similar to the xp boosts to the gam through solo and alliance crystals could help with gold acquisition in game. You don't have to make them SUPER common, but a 10%, 20% gold boost crystal could in fact be useful. Take the chance away from the xp boosts in crystal, since many players don't find them useful in game. What do you guys think? Plausible? A decent way to deal with the issue without major in game changes?

Comments

• MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    Sorry to sound negative but even a 50% gold boost of 400 gold is what now 600 gold...Still going to have issues even if you multiply that. The issue is the amount of gold which was basically designed around ranking 3* champs.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    How about a milestone-only style arena that costs 10K in BC's to enter, similar to T1A or T4B, where you get 250K gold once you reach 1M points?

Have one every 10 days or something.

I do like this. I suggested something like it but restricting it to 2-3* to keep those champs relevant. But the whole arena system needs a revamp anyway, so I'm not holding my breath.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Gold boosts will make you have to hoard everything till you have enough gold crystal, BC, etc to open during the length of the boost. Not my fav idea, but I'll take anything at this point.
  • sha2356__sha2356__ Posts: 82
    Mattylo wrote: »
    Sorry to sound negative but even a 50% gold boost of 400 gold is what now 600 gold...Still going to have issues even if you multiply that. The issue is the amount of gold which was basically designed around ranking 3* champs.

It would act more like the gold boosts around anniversaries in my mind. Like 50% gold boost on arena crystals and gold crystals is huge